Comfort Clothes

Comfort Clothes

Works Cited
dress: loft
gray tee: target
scarf: bought in camden market
flats: target

Comfort Clothes

Today I am feeling very under the weather, but Christopher and I have un-cancellable dinner plans so I forced myself to crawl out of bed, take a shower and get dressed. And all I wanted to wear were comfort clothes--so of course I turned to my favorite ever dress. In cases like this, I never want to wear jeans--they are too constricting!--so it's always a jersey dress.

Comfort Clothes

I'm not getting any awards for creativity with this one, but like Elaine says, it's all about the little details that make an outfit new and different. Plus, I'm feeling pretty proud of myself just for having clean hair and being in a vertical position. And if I'm feeling optimistic, maybe I don't even look like I spent all day napping and feeling sorry for myself :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...