Weekender

Weekender

Weekender

Works Cited
cords: loft
gray sweater: j crew (gift)
denim shirt: gap
plaid flats: target
belt: forever 21

Weekender

I know I'm doing a bunch of grays and blues here but I tried to vary the textures--corduroy, denim, a thick wooly sweater, and plaid wool flats. Lately, I have a new appreciation for pants. Maybe it's because I've been spending a lot of time at home and coffee shops studying, or maybe it's because I discovered high-lycra pants which are super comfy and make me feel put together. These cords, for instance, feel like pajamas but, as Christopher wisely remarked, "They just look really tight, which is awesome." Win-win.
I'm off to Chicago for a birthday weekend with Christopher, where it's supposed to rain constantly and we'll be forced to stay cozy and dry by spending time inside museums (and H&M, of course).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...