Megan Nielsen, You Are a Genius

Megan Nielsen, you are a genius

IMegan Nielsen, you are a genius

Works Cited
tee: j crew
skirt: megan nielsen
tights: we love colors
boots: steve madden

This skirt is from my friend Megan's gorgeous, lovingly-handmade collection (featured also on Kendi Everyday and What I Wore). She deserves all the praise she's been getting, because this skirt is gorgeous, flattering, and has beautiful details like iridescent buttons and sleek pockets. I love wearing a piece with a story--this skirt feels extra special because Megan is my midwestern neighbor, sends me the sweetest emails and comments, and writes the funniest tweets--and I feel like we're a little closer now that I'm wearing a skirt she spent so much time with!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...