Worse for the Wear

Worse for the Wear

Worse for the Wear

Worse for the Wear

Works Cited
sweater: jcrew (new! birthday gifted!)
shirt: thrifted
dress as skirt: loft
brown tights: loft
mary-jane clogs: dansko

It's been crazy windy in the midwest! I didn't get around to taking photos until this afternoon, when I was looking a little worse for the wear. This dress, which badly needed a washing this morning, became a stretched out sack by this afternoon. My hair, which looked wavy and volumized this morning thanks to Sydney's awesome hair tutorial, was back to its normal I'm-flat-and-boring routine by 4 pm. Don't believe me? Just look:

Myhairisstraight

I couldn't have gotten here on my own, so I have to thank the wind and my parents' genes for helping my hair reach such flatness :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...