How do I wear thee? Let me count the ways...

I'm still feeling under the weather (sigh) but I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for another "How do I wear thee?" posts. My orange American Apparel skirt used to give me a lot of trouble when I couldn't figure out what colors worked well with it, but now you practically can't get me out of it.

skirt 4

In the winter, I wore it with lots of brown and burgundy.

skirt 4

And, of course, some gray.

skirt1

In the summer, I went for a simpler palette of blacks, grays, and white.

skirt 3

And once, I even did a lesson plan on ways to wear it. In short, it's been super-versatile and a great color for brightening up my usual palette of neutrals. Do you have new ideas for how to wear it?? Maybe I could branch out with more blues or even turquoise this winter...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...