Blaze(r)s Boylan

October Babies

Works Cited
dress: ruche (also worn here, here, here and here)
sweatshirt: american apparel
vintage wool blazer: thrifted
boots: steve madden
bag: urban outfitters

October Babies

This outfit came to me right before I fell asleep the other night, in that funny interlude where one is struck by sleepy inspiration for a paper topic, or where you put your favorite earrings, or a good outfit combination. I had been wondering how to wear this blazer when this combination came to me (sometimes I wish more important ideas would come to me before sleep, but I'll take what I can get).

October Babies

It's gotten pretty chilly around here, and I wanted to wear the awesome vintage wool blazer I thrifted a few weeks ago. I'm not much of a blazer person, because I have wider shoulders and sometimes I worry they make my shape more masculine than I like, so I wore it with a feminine printed dress. I tried to tone down the seriousness of the blazer with a hoodie underneath (conveniently, it also keeps the wool collar from being too itchy). I love the transitional look of bare legs with boots and how it makes the look feel more rustic than schoolgirl-ish.

October Babies

And the mix of textures here is unusual for me, so eat your heart out, J. Crew.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...