I'm Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

I'm Alive

Works Cited
denim shirt: gap
orange skirt: j crew
belt: thrifted
flats: urban outfitters

I'm Alive

I don't often get sick, but last week, I had the mother of all illnesses and was down for the count for three days. I didn't get dressed (heck, I barely got out of bed!). I did have the pleasure of watching an entire season of Dexter, an exciting rarity because I usually don't have time to watch TV. Thanks for your sweet well-wishes and for sticking in there while I vanished :)

I'm Alive

I had to come back with a bang of an outfit so it was the perfect time to break out this skirt I've been hoarding waiting for cooler weather. I got it on sale thinking it would be the warmer winterized version of this one, because it's wool. (Freakishly, it's back to full price right now but knowing J. Crew, it'll drop again if you have your eye on it).

I'm Alive

I don't often pair orange with blues, so I liked the unexpected contrast of both color and texture (denim against wool). I could see updating this for colder temps with navy tights and boots, but for now, I'm loving this little indian summer we're having and a few more weeks of blissfully bare legs!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...