Sperry Boot Review

Want to hear what I honestly think of Sperry Top-Siders new boot collection*?

Sperry Boot Review

Works Cited
dress: american apparel
sweater: gap
scarf: h&m
tights: jcrew
boots: c/o sperry top-siders

A few weeks ago, Sperry Top-Sider, the brand famous for their ultra-comfy boat shoes, sent me over two pairs of their fall boot collection to review. I wore the Pelican Tall Boot yesterday, and today I got the chance to trot around in the Bayshore Tall Boot.

Sperry Boot Review

The Pelican Tall Boot looked like a comfortable, more snow-proof version of some moccasins I've had my eye on at J. Crew. The boots are made from thin leather, which is too bad because they probably aren't warm enough to wear in the winter. The height of the boot is a bit awkward--not high enough to look long and lean, nor low enough to tuck easily under jeans. The criss-crossing laces all the way up the front of the boot make these a bear to put on and make the boot seem a little costume-y. Overall, these boots aren't really my style. But they are pretty comfortable and Christopher likes them.

Presto Change-o

The rain boot, which I wore yesterday, was terrific. Plenty of room to tuck in jeans, lined for warmth and comfort, non-squelchy, and with nice traction. Plus I got compliments on the sweet plaid, which spices up rainy day outfits. The downside? They retail for $68 which is a little high for rainboots, if you ask me.

*Sperry Top-Sider kindly sent me these boots as a gift; however, all views expressed in this review are my own frighteningly honest ones.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...