30 for 30--my pieces

For the next six weeks, I'll be taking part in Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge. You can find all the rules here, but the basics are: 30 items of clothing, 30 different outfits, no shopping until I've worn them all. Accessories aren't part of the 30 because, as Kendi wisely says, accessories are "the chips and salsa of a meal, those calories don't really count." So here are my 30 (excluding two pieces I ordered from Ruche last week which I plan to include once they arrive, I swear it's not cheating).

30 for 30

clockwise from top left: striped tee (target), black tank (forever21), gray tee (american apparel), striped button-down (forever21), white tank (forever21), white tee (j crew), checkered button down (thrifted), colored blouse (anthro), coming soon: this tank from ruche

30 for 30

clockwise from top left: floral skirt (DIY), white skirt (old navy), black ruffled skirt (forever21), sailboat skirt (old navy), yellow linen skirt (DIY), orange skirt (american apparel)

30 for 30

from left: purple dress (anthro), gray dress (loft), white dress (banana republic), navy dress (american apparel), coming soon: this dress from ruche

30 for 30

from left: cutoffs (DIY), black cropped pants (gap circa 1998)

30 for 30

from left: gray (j crew), green (j crew), yellow (target)

30 for 30

clockwise from top left: maryjanes (dankso), wedges (indigo by clarks), sandals (birkenstock), very dirty and beloved black flats (yellow box), gladiators (steve madden)

Each of these pieces will see at least 2 but closer to 3-4 wears each, so I'm going to summon all my best remixing skills for the next 30 posts. I'm excited to take part in this--check out the other participants and the full rules here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...