Fifteen

Fifteen

Works Cited
dress: banana republic (hemmed by me)
maryjanes: dansko
bag: freshly picked

Fifteen
(The white balance is a little funny on these, but I love how verdant the yard looks!)

I fiddled with this outfit this morning for a while before giving in to the summer craving for simplicity. An easy white dress doesn't need a lot of dressing up or accessorizing (though I'm sure I'll eat my words in the next few weeks).

Fifteen

Plus I think boys like it simple. As we were walking out the door, Christopher teased me, "You've resisted your compulsive habit of belting. I like it better this way--it's simpler." There are certainly men out there who seem to appreciate more unusual or inventive ways of dressing, but my boyfriend definitely isn't one of them. He much prefers pared down looks.

I'm curious--what do the boys in your life think of fashion? Do they also think simple is better?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...