Seventeen

Seventeen

Works Cited
dress: loft
tank underneath: anthro (gift)
belt: uo
flats: yellow box
necklace: f21

Seventeen

I'm really excited to be wearing this necklace again. I am one of those morons without a good jewelry stand, so all my necklaces are piled in a wooden box where they get more tangled than a sentence of Judith Butler. Recently this necklace--my current favorite--became so tangled that even two hours with a straight pin did nothing to remedy the knots. Enter Annie, who saved the day by offering to detangle the necklace. Within an hour of its arrival in Portland, she'd worked her magic, untangled the worst knot I've ever seen in a necklace and sent it back to me. Annie, I think I love you. (P.S. She's also expecting and has the cutest little belly!).

Seventeen

I may have worn this dress a million times, but I love it more every time I put it on. I would definitely wear something like this for teaching during the early part of the fall. Layering the patterned tank under the dress adds more coverage and a little bit of color--I can't believe I didn't think of doing it earlier.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...