Ten & Eleven

Ten
(bicycling around the lake)
Works Cited
dress: ruche
flats: yellow box
necklace: gift from little o by wolfbrother
clutch that looks like a chair: uo on sale for $3 years ago

Ten
(drinking at memorial union terrace, wearing a pretty necklace)

This weekend, Christopher and I threw our bicycles in the back of the car and drove to Madison, Wisconsin for a mini-vacation. It was so easy to pack with only 30 things to choose from.

Ten

I am so grateful for your suggestions about things to do--Erin and Patsy had particularly amazing ideas. We took a lot of your advice and biked around the lake, went to the capitol building, ate at sardine (amazing!), drank at the weary traveler, and visited the state fair. I wore this on our first evening out, and took these awkward pictures in the middle of campus.

Eleven

Works Cited
shorts: thrifted, DIY
top: ruche
sandals: birkenstock

I am pleased to report that there are lots of cute girls in birkenstocks around Madison, and I happily wore mine on Saturday while we walked around. It was so hot that I went for maximum comfort--shorts for easy getting-on-and-off-my-bicycle and a loose top for easy eating-my-fill-of-Wisconsin-food. It struck me as a perfect traveling outfit--it was comfortable and had shoes I can walk miles in, but I still felt pretty.

More to come tomorrow...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...