Six

Six

Works Cited
top: ruche
skirt: i made it
belt: j crew
wedges: clarks

Six

I am super proud to say that I finally conquered my tripod and took these photos myself! While it is a lot easier (and quicker) to get the shots I want with Christopher, there's nothing like the feeling of satisfaction when you do something yourself.

Six

It's been a week of Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge and so far, it's going well. I love the challenge of making a lot out of a little in my closet--it forces me to find new and unusual combinations and to embrace different shapes and silhouettes than I usually do.

Six

Christopher and I are taking a little trip to Madison, Wisconsin later this week. Have you been? Do you have suggestions for what to do? Good bookstores, good beer, fun things to do?? I'd love some advice.

P.S. Last day to enter to win a super pretty necklace from Little O by Wolfbrother!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...