Eighteen Nineteen

Eighteen

Works Cited
skirt: i made it (find pattern here)
tank: forever 21
belt: j crew
flats: yellow box

Eighteen

Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater! After a long day of packing boxes, I put on the above outfit to go meet some friends. But after hustling Christopher into the mosquito-swarmed street to take phoos, I had a sudden change of heart. Even though I really liked the outfit I put together, it wasn't what I was in the mood for. So change it was:

Nineteen

Works Cited
top: forever 21
shorts: diy
necklace: f21
sweater: j crew
flats: yellow box

Nineteen

I know it's kind of cheating to put up an outfit I ended up not wearing, but I'm keeping them both (gotta get through this 30 for 30)!
All I did was swap out skirt for cut-off shorts, but it made the whole vibe of the outfit feel more relaxed and it was just what I was in the mood for. I'm struck by how much mood affects what I want to wear. On another day, outfit 18 would be just up my alley, but it didn't match my mood last night. Do you dress for your mood, too? Or are you more decisive than me :) ?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...