Twelve & Thirteen

Twelve

Works Cited
skirt: i made it
striped tee: target
belt: j crew
flats: yellow box

The last two outfits from my weekend away helped me zip through more of my 30 for 30. In this outfit, I may have looked a bit like a bumblebee during a jailbreak, but a linen skirt kept me cool during our bike ride to dinner, and a striped tee never fails to make me feel chic.

Thirteen

Works Cited
skirt: old navy
gray tee: american apparel
sandals: birkenstock
belt: mommed
bag: uo

Thirteen

I wore this to breakfast and for some last-minute errands to buy locally-brewed beer and visit the yellow jersey, a bike shop Christopher had been raving about. I love gray and white together because it always feels fresh and cool--this ended up being an invert of Kendi's tenth outfit, which I just luurrrved.

Whew, I'm glad to knock out 4 of 30 outfits in a matter of two days! Are you doing a 30 for 30, too? It's just beginning to feel daunting!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...