Eight

Eight

Works Cited
skirt: i made it (find the pattern here)
belt: j crew
tee: j crew
sweater: j crew
maryjanes: dansko

Eight

Woohoo, some new items from my 30 for 30! I mentioned on twitter the other day that doing the 30 for 30 is like trying to be Elaine for 30 days. She has the most pared down closet and she does INCREDIBLE things with it!

Eight

I liked the colors of this outfit--the burgundy shoes, the neutral belt and (of course) the gray and white. I'm also glad to get these shoes back into rotation--my broken toe is feeling a little bit better these days and it's nice to have the dankso arch support. Yes, another pair of dorky shoes I love!

Eight

I've worn this skirt quite a few times already this spring and it's one of my favorites. I dug up the fabric in the bargain bin, so the whole shebang only cost me around $2.50. Pretty awesome.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...