Seven

Seven

Works Cited
button-down: forever21
dress: loft
wedges: clarks
bag: by susan of freshly picked

Seven

I am pretty much obsessed with my new bag, made by the very talented Susan of freshly picked. It arrived on Saturday and I've been carting it around nonstop since then. I think she has a few left, so hurry quick if you want one!

Seven

This dress has seen a lot of this blog, but this might be the first time I've worn it with the belt it came with. I love the way the bow of the belt echoes the bow on my bag. This particular outfit is a summery remix of this one I wore last fall.

Seven

Seven

This is my other bicycle, my Peugeot (here my 3-speed triumph). This was my bicycle all through college and I just recently rescued it and sent it in a box back from the west coast. I am so excited to have it back (and to ride it around Madison this weekend).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...