Nine

Nine

Works Cited
dress: anthro
sandals: steve madden (via dsw)

That's it--dress and shoes--on a day so hot I kept thinking of that scene in The Great Gatsby on a scorching day where Jordan, Nick, Gatsby, Daisy and Tom drink mint juleps in their hotel room. When I first read Gatbsy at 17, it was a brutally hot day. I'd never heard of a mint julep before, but it sounded like the perfect cooling drink for a hot, hot day. (Then I turned 21 and drank one and realized I hated bourbon!).

Nine

I'm not sure if this purple thing I'm wearing is actually meant to be a dress. I picked it up at anthro on sale for about $19 and it's quite possible it is a tunic or a top or a nightgown and not a dress at all. So I walked around all day kind of feeling like I forgot my pants. Then again, if there's any day to forget your pants, it's a 95 degree day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...