Fourteen

Fourteen

Works Cited
skirt: old navy (plus altered by me)
tee: j crew
belt: j crew
wedges: clarks

Fourteen

I've had this skirt since my sophomore year of college and recently I took it in about six inches at the side to make it high-waisted and slimmer. I love the result--$15 and about 15 minutes of sewing and it feels like it came from anthropologie except without the resulting pain to my credit card.

Fourteen
(I look awkwardly overjoyed in this photo, but the only funny thing happening is middle-aged women walking by with their dogs and looking on curiously).

I'm excited to be almost halfway done with the 30 outfits, though I'm starting to wonder why I included so many black pieces when it's broiling hot and summer. Now I'm avoiding half of the 30, which means I feel more like I'm doing 30 for 20. Hopefully my creative juices can keep up!

P.S. My toe is definitely feeling better enough for these shoes, thank goodness (but don't worry, birkenstock lovers, my gizehs are not going anywhere). I feel powerful enough to grade about 100 papers in these shoes (and good thing, because I have about 120 to grade!).
P. P.S. Win a pretty bracelet!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...