Three

Three

Works Cited
dress: ruche
sandals: birkenstock
cardigan: target
wood earrings: claire's

Three
(Sorry, my trusty "blog pose" strikes again).

My things from Ruche came yesterday--about a week earlier than I anticipated (yay!) so I had to wear this dress today. I'd never bought things from Ruche before, but the prices were super reasonable and I was getting tired of my stand-by stores. I love the top I got, which will debut soon. The cut and color of this dress is fantastic, although I can't help wishing it were two inches longer and lined.

Three

I thought lemon yellow would pop nicely next to the dress pattern, especially against the other neutrals--brown shoes, wood earrings. My trusty birkenstocks are perfect with a shorter hemline, plus they make my still-broken toe feel more comfortable after a weekend of playing in the backyard. I know I'll get this question, so I'll answer it now: yes, I did bike in this, and yes, you do need bike shorts to do so comfortably!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...