One

One

Works Cited
skirt: old navy
button-down: f21
belt: anthro
gladiators: steve madden

One

It's day one of the 30 for 30 challenge, and I'm already finding out new things about my clothes--for instance, that the sleeves on this shirt roll up and have a button-tab. It sounds mundane to you, but my favorite autumn/winter staple just transformed to a light and breezy summer piece and I am stoked.

One

In other news, I'm doing something I normally shy away from: wearing a lot of things that tend to make one look bigger in pictures--gladiator sandals, a long and flowy top, white on the bottom--in rebellion against the ubiquitous idea that the clothes that make you look thinner are necessarily better. I like the summery colors here, and the proportions (a little different than my usual) and I'm temporarily throwing in the towel on trying to look like a willow. And on that note, I think it's about time for some frozen yogurt.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...